SOME SAMPLES OF OUR WORKS
Over the years, Kwality & Sulpha has worked for government agencies, reputable organizations and individuals they include:
AUDIO (RADIO PROGRAMMES)
- Population Media Center (Nigeria): Production of the first 78 episodes of “Ruwan Dare” Hausa Serial Drama Programme on HIV, RH and Youth empowerment in Northern Nigeria.
- “Sannu Ba Ta Hana Zuwa” a 13 Episodes Hausa Radio Drama for Lux Beauty Soap for Lux for the Stars.
- “Dunkule Daya Mai Ban Mamaki” a 15 Episodes Hausa Reality Radio Show for Unilever Nigeria Limited.
COMMERCIAL SPOTS (RADIO)
- Mangal Airlines, 2006.
- “Sida” Radio Commercial on HIV and AIDS among youths.
- Lux Beauty Soap, Hausa Radio Commercial.
- Ruwan Dare Program Promo.
- Royco Radio Program Promo.
- Bayero University Kano Endowment Fund Campaign, 2004.
- Katsina State Television Promo.
1- WRAPA- Commissioned Research on Women Rights in Islam “Divorce in Islam” 2007.
2- COMPASS, Kano: “DOGARO DA KAI” a Documentary on KPTV A, 2006.
3- Alh. Ibrahim Galadima Chairman NFA, The Fact Behind, N.F.A Elections (15 Minutes Documentary on the controversial 2005 N.F.A Elections in Makurdi)
4- Police Academy, Wudil: Making of The Cadets a 45 minutes video documentary 2004.
5- FORWARD: “Happy Again” a short Video Presentation on VVF patients interviewed in Kano, 2006.
6- dRPC: Production/facilitation, Replication, Designed and Packaging of Two Advocacy short Films on Gender and Maternal Health in Hausa.
7- Directorate of Social Re-orientation, (A Daidaita Sahu) Kano State, and Short Video spots on Street begging and Child abuse, poor attitude of Health Workers in hospitals.